Thursday, August 22, 2013

Versace Inspired


Hey friends!!!!
I was looking through my archive today and realized that I had forgotten to share this with you...
DOI!

I submitted this set as a part of my package for NAILS Next Top Nail Artist competition...which I should shamelessly now mention that I am a part of Top 12 and will need your love...lots of them ^_^

-a little about the competition-
It's going to be INTENSE! The competition will start officially in September, elimination style. Your votes would determine who leaves each week! 
On more information on each contestant, and the competition itself, visit here!
Also this:
What an honour it is to be on this list with this many talented nail artists!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

Now moving on to the mani...
I don't know what it is about the Versace style print...I just love them!
Hence the birth of this set. Honestly, I want to wear this EVERYDAY!
I went through their collection at the time, and this was a compilation of everything :D

This one's my favourite <3
That's all for me today! Hope you like these!

Have the most awesomest day, my lovelies!


4 comments:

  1. Top 12?!!! That's so awesome!! This set looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briana NailACollegeDropOutAugust 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM

    1. These are fucking dope.
    2. Congrats on Top 12.
    3. These are fucking dope.
    4. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete