Monday, December 3, 2012

Movember Gala Event

(photo cred: Movember Canada)

OH HELLO!!!!
I know it's been forever since we last talked...but just know that I've been thinking about you...
LOTS!

I was contacted by the very wonderful and talented Brittany from Smack of the Hand about doing an event for Movember Canada...and of course, after I pranced around the house and performed a couple sumo lunges due to over excitement, I said YESSSSSSSS lol

So without further adieu, I present to you......

My set up.

I know, pretty clever right?


Some of the mani's I managed to snap pictures of (click to enlarge!)
Never in my life have I painted this many moustaches on this many people...haha but I LURVE IT!















and because why wouldn't you?....


Final thought:
This is by far the best event I've done. I met so many amazing people, gathered for an amazing cause.
Thank you Brittany for the referral, and thank you Movember Canada for letting me be a part of this awesome event. Really looking forward to next year's party!!!!

Hope you all enjoyed today's post!! I promise I'll be back soon!!
In the meantime, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Have a fantastic day, everybody!

6 comments:

  1. SO COOL!! Looks like you had so much fun!! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how cool, Winnie! That is so awesome! Man, I should have painted a mustache on my nail...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!! So many awesome staches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIGHT?! So many!!! I was moustached out by the end of it lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you were there too!!!! I would have drawn moustaches on each and every one of your fingers!!!!! <3


    Thanks Tracy!!

    ReplyDelete