Monday, December 10, 2012

The RAWR Shop- First Article, EVER!


HOH-MAH-GAH!!!!!!!
Look, you guys!!! The RAWR Shop was featured on MSN.com!!!!!!!

I was presented with this opportunity a while back from my nail hero: Steph @ Haus of Lacquer
I must say, I know some pretty amazing people.
<3



One thing I'd like to add though, is that I used the very talented Nailsaurus' gradient tutorial.
*this tutorial is not mine* 
So if any of you are wondering how it was done, head on over HERE to check it out!





This is a first for me, and I'm so grateful for the opportunity!
I'm so very happy that I got the chance to do this.

Thanks for everything, lovers!!

Have the most beautiful day!
<3 

4 comments:

  1. Yay congrats, Winnie!!! This is amazing! Your nails look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh girl ima say it again--CONGRATS!!! i am so, SO proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO LATE in replying....23 days late....BUT THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Traci. <3 sorry for the late reply!!

    ReplyDelete