Monday, April 15, 2013

MOD POP Nail Art


*pat pat pat*
OMG...I'm alive?! I'M ALIVE!!!! 

I think my trip to LA totally killed me...
If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I managed to make it back with only one nail lifting...I also discovered that if you jam your claw like finger in the door, it hurts a lot....


So I took off my claws in hopes to finally grow out my natural nails...
Well let's just say that it's been 2 weeks with these stubbies....and I feel like....a part of me's gone missing...
I probably give myself another week or so until I put the claws back on....
hehehehe


Now...About this mani...

I picked up Sparitual's Knowledge Is Power a while back...I've been obsessed with it since I brought it home.
I know this design has been done many-a-times by a lot of amazing nail artists out there...But this colour screams pop art to me...I wanted to do something...but not completely cover it?

VOILA!
This way, I can stare at it all the time, and have a constant shine? WIN!
Wearing this mani also makes me feel like a cartoon character...

If Sparitual is available in your area, be sure to pick this colour up for the summer.
You won't regret it.



That's all for me today!
Have a fantabulous day, lovers!

6 comments:

  1. I actually want to try some sparitual polishes but I have so many others I want to try that that brand has to wait. Have to start finding where they are sold in the UK too. I like this nail art, looks fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy this is AWESOME looking! The colour is WOWZA! And that white highlight just makes it pop even more if that's possible. You are so talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply amazing! Love it, Winnie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Choi!!
    Yea, this was my first encounter with SpaRitual and I'm glad I gave it a try. The formula for this particular colour goes on quite well. So I'm one happy camper! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tracy!!! I am obsessed with this colour at the moment...I just want to use it for EVERYTHING! haha!

    ReplyDelete