Friday, June 21, 2013

GET POLISHED- "Find What You Love" Chevrons


Hey there!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I don't know about you, but this week flew by real quick for me! 

Today I have this cute chevron mani to share with you.
I, along side many other talented local beauty bloggers are going to be helping out at a Nail Art Workshop put on by Metropolis at Metrotown this weekend!!
There are 3 workshops in total, and this weekend June 22 and 23 marks the first one.

Check out the link to this event!
This event is by donation, benefiting an organization called Beauty Night .
There are prizes to be won, and all in all, a spectacular time! So if you're located in the Lower Mainland, make sure you come and take advantage of this FUN event!
We will be demonstrating the mani seen above...and oh....did I mention that there are swag bags involved?
YES!

With participation, you will receive 3 mini polishes, 1 mini Seche Vite top coat, emery board, and other fun stuff!!


About the mani...

For this mani, I used:
China Glaze- Flip Flop Fantasy, Highlight of My Summer (LOVE), and ORLY Luxe.

Since we all know my love for all things bright and obnoxious, I don't think I need to explain the reasoning behind my colour choices...haha 

A little bit about Highlight of My Summer...I've been searching for the perfect MINT forever...and this colour totally satisfies my mint craving. The only thing that throws me off a little is that the formula of this is VERY streaky....it does not apply smoothly like the other neon cremes I own from China Glaze :(
Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Regardless, the mani turned out well. I am quite pleased with the colour combination!



This can be done either freehand or with those Ring Enforcers. Lindsay at Nail Art By Lindsay has a great video tutorial on how to achieve this! 

That's all for me today! Hope to see some of you lovely people this weekend!


Have a wonderful day, lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment