Thursday, June 20, 2013

Next Top Nail Artist Challenge- Inspired by Top 12




O'HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII You beautiful beasts! I hope you're all having a wonderful day. 

Today I have another challenge entry to share with you. We were asked to create our interpretation of Top 12! So I decided to put what I experienced the day I found out I made Top 12 on nail tips.

Starting from top left corner to the bottom right. It's pretty self explanatory.
Most of these characters are from LINE...it's a camera app...with some awesome stickers. You must get!
Of course, I HAD to use Jake the Dog from Adventure Time to express the flail-ness that was going on in the household. Because nobody else does a better flail than him. <3
Fact: I watch cartoons when I work on nails...and mentally I am only 12.....


This is perhaps the most epic "set" of nails I've ever created....I love them so much I might just put them in a frame, and stare at them for days on end.


^_^

That's all for me today!
Have a wonderful day, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER cute! did you end up framing them? cause seriously they are a work of art for sure, so they would look super cute in a shadow box~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH!
    I haven't gotten around to framing them yet....(still need to buy a shadow box)
    But it's on my to-do list.......that is forever growing >_<

    ReplyDelete