Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Canucks Nails- Game 4 Set


Hello my lovelies!!
I'm writing this blog post on the edge of my seat...
Today we find out whether I'll cry or cheer for the rest of the playoff season...

I was really hesitant on doing Canucks Nails today...
The first two sets of nails I did, we lost. So on the 3rd game, I decided NOT to do my nails....
...and we still lost...

So it was suggested that for game 4 I do half and half...because... 
Negative + Negative = POSITIVE!! 
Right? Right!

I went with the simple frenchies...with a splash of *fabulous*
I used the following polishes:
XXI- Silver...or as I'd like to call it STANLEY CUP SILVER
Sally Hansen- Blue It
Magical Nail- Teal Tale & White

Look at the silver specks, they have holographic features!!
They almost look like diamonds....in the sky....

Anyhow, that's all for me today! Hope you enjoyed this mani!!

PS
GO CANUCKS GO!

1 comment: