Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WERK- Photoshoot


HI LOVERS!!
Hope you're all having a MIGHTY FINE day! Today I have loads of photos to show you!!
I did a photoshoot just before the new year, and I FINALLY got around to photographing the nails up close!

I was approached by the talented photographer Tony Lee and his amazing counterpart Makeup Artist Joyce Yeh to do three looks for the shoot.
Both their work have been featured in numerous places, around town, in magazines....etc
Needless to say, I was extremely honoured to be given such opportunity to work with them.

Now you may be wondering who this bombshell beauty is in the pictures...
This is Susie Clemens. She's one of the 2013 Asian Expo Model Search finalist, and is amazingly talented.

Now without further adieu, here are our final products....

-Look One-
Of course, I had to do a gradient....I'm addicted....
We wanted things simple for this look, and that's exactly what we've accomplished.



-Look Two-
Because I wouldn't be me if we didn't do a tribal print....This one is my favourite!
Everything from the makeup, the hair, to the nails....they all just tie together so well.




-Look Three-
It's extra-terrestrial? I don't know why but is very Katy Perry-esque to me....
I love the way her hands are captured in this photo...
Also...look at Susie's fierce stare. *chills*




UGH....
I want to do more photoshoots.....MOAR I SAY!!!!!
Hope you enjoyed these pretty pictures, because I'm DYING over them.

:D

Have a good day, my loves!

6 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Go, Fernks! The images look UH-MAYZE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are amazing. I love the gradient - it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leah! I'm loving them lots toooo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. galorious.blogspot.comMarch 1, 2013 at 3:22 PM

    wow! its so different presenting nails on models, they kind of enhance it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! They look amazing on the models!

    ReplyDelete