Tuesday, May 8, 2012

RAWR SHOP- Cosmic Pink Nails aka. SQUEE!


Impromptu visits by Dani @ Call It Beauty are always fun.
She was supposed to come over to watch Tangled with me last night...but we ended up doing THIS!


We had no idea what we were going to do going in....except for one thing:
We're going to use China Glaze's- Fairy Dust.
It was a unanimous decision that it looks best over black, so we went ahead with it.
and then we saw this picture:

I downloaded this app on my phone called "Nail Art" (don't laugh at me)
It displays random pictures of nail art....and provides hours of fun.

SO! To achieve this look, I used the following:

 Revlon- Bubble Gum, Rimmel- Black Satin, China Glaze- Fairy Dust

Since I have the Sponging Queen over, I took a lesson from her on sponging.
This was definitely a joint effort! 
After the sponging, we decided to put a coat of Fairy Dust on top. 
LOOK. AT. THIS. GRADIENT!



So Dani and I SQUEE'd through the whole thing. I'm not sure if the chemicals smell  from the polish had anything to do with it. But we were UBER excited to say the least.

*sigh*
AHLUVET! AHLUVET! AHLUVET!

Thank you for letting me play with your nails, once again.
You're the best <3



11 comments:

  1. I just have to add that the amount of squee-ing I did throughout this process was completely undignified! But can anybody blame me? Faaaaiiiiry Duuuust! <3

    p.s.
    A Sponging Queen, I am emphatically NOT!... I'll settle for just QUEEN, though! :p

    p.p.s.
    Next time, we MUST moisturize le cuticles! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. TracyBeautyReflectionsMay 8, 2012 at 9:33 AM

    Haha love it!! I wish I could have heard the squees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love that you downloaded a nail art app. I think if anyone went through the apps on my phone they would think I'm a crazy person. Or a 12 year old girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This gradient is beautiful! Fairy Dust looks amazing! It really looks like fairy dust lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute!! I love the color combo and the sparkle of Fairy Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, yes! next time we shall moisten the cuticles first!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha you would have laughed really hard....we were seriously squee-ing through the whole thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let's not talk about everything else that's downloaded on my phone LOL
    i'm sure mine looks like it's owned by 12 year old too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. right?! I love Fairy Dust so much I almost want to paint my whole room in it....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks MariJo!!! The holo characteristic really shines on black polishes! I love so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooove this! Fairy Dust is amazing on this combo!

    ReplyDelete