Friday, March 16, 2012

Fine....I'll do a St. Patty's mani....

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Hope you're all having a wonderful day. I waited a whole week for this day...lol
Today I have for you a St. Patty's mani...
I'm not very big on doing festive nail designs...just because....I'm cool like that 
>=]

But I figured I'd give it a try, hope you enjoy it!

To achieve the look above, I used the following:
Revlon's Copper Penny and Fashionista, and Gold and Lime Green nail art polishes 

Look at Fashionista!!!!!!!!!! This is another one I picked up on my SF trip.
I've had my eye on this for a while....
Rite Aid had a sale on Revlon polishes and it was $4.99 + 40% off. 
Naturally I did a victory dance right then and there.


I ended up doing my right hand TWICE, because I wasn't happy with the way it turned out the first time.
But my left hand turned out good! Which is surprising because I'm left handed.


I used the smallest dotting tool for the shamrocks. 
Basically I just used the heart technique and drew four of them. Super simple!

Yes I know, my shamrocks are missing stems.
That is because...I...didn't want to draw them on, I like the way they look without stems.
I wanted to go for a more subtle look. So here we are!! 

I've never tried green beer before...I don't know if I'll ever do it either LOL
Anyway, hope you enjoyed my St. Patrick's Mani.

Have a good weekend, my loverlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment