Friday, March 30, 2012

Neon and Metallic Tribal aka. FURRS

Hello lovers!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! We made it!!!!!!! 

I always try to have fun mani's for the weekend, and here is this week's weekend edition.
I love these tribal prints...and the neon colours really just are the cherries on top.

To achieve the above, I used the following:

Magical Nail- Black, Metallic Silver, Brass, Neon Green, Neon Pink, (Sort of) Neon Blue
It sucks that they don't have names...and how come only one nail gets to be magical?


Because the designs are do detailed, when you take a close-up shot of them...
you really see the imperfections. =( 
Plus I had to cut my nails short because of my eczema...resulting in not a lot of space to work with. 
How tragic.

Regardless, I like them! The designs on every nail is different, and I love that about this mani.


I'm feeling pretty FURRS (fierce) today with these nails....
So furrs, I feel like I need to go out there and flip some tables...or something LOL


*PS*
I changed my domain name to rrrawr-nailed.blogspot.ca
The previous one was just too long, and I couldn't even remember it....
Being the SMRT me, I got excited and changed it without telling anyone...
so now if people bookmarked it, they won't be able to find it =( I'm SORRY!!!!

So to my imaginary bookmarkers, I hope you find your way back to me. 
I shall be here waiting...with open arms.... 


Anyway, that's it for me today. Short and FURRS! 

Have a fun-tastic weekend my lovelies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment