Thursday, March 15, 2012

Purple Fizz

Hello my lovelies!! Hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!


This is the mani I have for you today...
With the weather being so gross lately, I decided to add a little *fizz* to cheer me up.

I used the following to achieve this look:
Urban Outfitter's Bandeau, and a silver nail art polish.

 Bandeau 
This colour is....*guh*.....so pigmented, and so electric.
I took this the other day (excuse the rain drops)...I just couldn't stop staring at it.
I bought this on my SF trip, for $5 USD
I first tried this on here in Canada...But I didn't get it....What was wrong with me? ...I'll never know...


The only thing about this polish is that it dries Matte, and it doesn't seem to have much of a coverage?
It takes about 3 coats for it to become opaque, and even THEN, it still doesn't distribute evenly.
Oh well, for the colour, I will slap on as many coats as I need LOL

This bottle was hard to hold for photograph...HAHA it's in a really awkward shape.
Look how velvety the silver sits on the purple!!
BAHHHH...I like it!


These V's...
They make such a nice accent on a simple manicure.
It definitely adds that instant "umph" to the solid colour.

This also looks like a design a superhero would wear.
Hmm...I smell a superhero series coming along????????? 


Anyhow, that's it for today!
Hope you enjoyed the mani as much as I did doing it!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment