Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games Inspired Mani- Effie Trinket

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVERS!!!

Who else is excited about the movie coming out today?! 
Today I have a Hunger Games inspired mani. Specifically by Effie Trinket.
I haven't seen the movie yet, but oh my, just her screen shots alone is jaw dropping.

Check out her lashes!!!!

 To achieve the above look, I used the following:
Urban Outfitters- Bandeau
Revlon- Passion Fruit
"5 STARS"- Gold and Red Sparkles (no name)

I picked up the 5 STARS polish in a beauty store in little Saigon in San Francisco
get this...it was $0.50!!!!
I picked it up because it was...well shiny....and cheap....HAHA can't go wrong there.
Then I just realized that it sort of looks like China Glaze's Hunger Games collection: Electrify
 Double score!

Now on to the mani....
I did a purple gradient on the nail with Passion Fruit and Bandeau, and drew on some black lines to mimic her awesome lashes....the lines didn't turn out as nice as I hoped though :(

Then I dabbed on the gold and red sparkles on the corner, and dotted them on the rest of the nail.


Well that's it for today! Hope you enjoy this mani as much as I did doing it!

How many of you are going to brave the crowd this weekend to see the movie?

Have a great weekend, loverlies!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment