Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Leaves and Petals




Good morning my loves, and a very happy Wednesday to you.
The week is half over! Two more days until FREEDOM!!!!

Today I have this semi elegant design on my nails. I was reading through a magazine during the day and saw this colour scheme on an interior design...thought I'd give it a shot....on my nails.
The leaves and petals...they kind of came up randomly....
I often just do what my head tells me to do at the moment. 

I used Revlon's Smoky Canvas...

I can't get enough of this colour. I'm actually thinking about painting my house this beigey-grey colour.
Anyway, back to the polish- It applies smoothly, and is opaque in ONE coat!!! JUST ONE!!


Then I added on the details with white acrylic paint (+ purple on the thumb). 
I'm still experimenting with them...but the outcome of these turned out quite satisfying.


This is subtle enough for me to wear to work...I think.
I had a full on glitter-tastic mani last week, and my boss looked at them and *shuddered
LOL

Well, that's it for me today! I hope you enjoyed this mani as much as I did making it.
Have a wonderful day, m'loves!!

1 comment: