Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NOTD- Jeans & Khakis


Sometimes, simplicity is key.
I was going to add more design on this one...but I'm kindda feeling the two-toned design.
This new shade from Revlon is SO pretty...It's call "Smoky Canvas"
I honestly thought it would compliment my skin tone really well... but after applying one single coat, it unfortunately does not appear that way.


This is the beige I was kindda looking for...It has a faint grey undertone.
The coverage for this colour is AMAZING! The picture below is a one coater!


So why "JEANS" and Khakis?


Well I did the side swipe with Revlon's Lunar (Can you tell I like Revlon's Nail Polish?)
It is a dark dark dark blue. You can't really see the blue unless under the light.
So here it is!



Not quite "birthday nails" material though! I think I shall GLAM it up tonight for the big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment