Wednesday, October 19, 2011

NOTD- Rock My World

NOTD


(I named this one "Rock my world" because the pattern sort of reminds me of KISS...am I right?)

This post is gunna be short.
I accomplished this on my second round of scary movie "watching". I thought this looked pretty wicked, except I wasn't able to reciprocate the awesomeness onto my left hand. 

So again, in the B&W series...we have this.
Isn't it amazing how many things you can do with the same items?



Basically it's just white base, and the black nail art polish. After the base is applied, you start out heavy on one side with the black, and lighten the stroke. After the desired lines are achieved, fill in the side you started on. In the picture, I worked on my right hand and had the black all start on the left side of nail.

I kindda wish I could do this to both my hands...maybe next time I'll try it without watching the movie.... =P



No comments:

Post a Comment