Monday, February 13, 2012

1 Accent Nail Worn 3 Ways- Schmalentines Edition

Wow, I feel like I haven't blogged for SUCH a long time...
Oh wait, that's because I haven't....I'm sorry lovers. I've missed you dearly!!
Today, I have for you some Schmalentines design.
I was really digging this accent nail I had on so I decided to leave them on throughout the week.

First up, I had this:


I wasn't exactly in love with it, there were smudges ALL OVER THE PLACE!
But they reminded me of those bouncy beach balls LOL
So I kept them on...


Then, the next day...I couldn't WAIT to take them off.
I went with a simpler design this time. I actually quite dig this mani.


I shall call this, Infinite Love
I drew on the squiggly line with acrylic paint.
BY THE WAY! I bought acrylic paint....I still don't know how to use it properly on my nails though.


Finally, I settled with this for the weekend.
I really like how this turned out! Red and Black make such a great combo.


So dark, and so yummy. LOL
It  kind of reminds me of the Queen of Hearts 


Thought I'd give this Valentines a twist. 
None of that cutesy stuff this year...LOL

I achieved all the looks above with Revlon's Lunar, Red Hot Tamale
Also white acrylic paint and nail art polish.

Tomorrow, I have a post about this polish I'm head over heels about.
Hope you liked today's mani!!

Have a great Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment