Tuesday, February 14, 2012

ZOYA I'm in LOVE!


Guh.....I.....I just can't.... *dies*
Today is the perfect day to show you my new found love...
Words can't describe how AMAZING this polish is.
YES, I'm talking about Zoya's Savita

Ladies, you need this in your collection.

This polish has a matte finish. 
It contains the kind of shimmer that, even when matte, shines like diamonds in the sky.

*photo bomb*




WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
I've been running around flapping my arms back and forth...
because I can't handle the gorgeousness coming out of this bottle.
You guys, I'm so in love.



The only thing with this polish though....
I put this on on Sunday, and this is what it looked like on Monday afternoon


I washed my hands, and moisturized a couple of times, and this was the outcome...
Maybe it's because I didn't put a base coat on (i got too excited, k?)
Do any of you have the same experience?

Regardless of it all, I'm still VERY impressed with this polish.
I sense a load of nail art to be had with this polish....


Dear Zoya, I'm in love <3

oh and PS- Happy Valentines Day, lovers!! =D

-About ZOYA-
Zoya Nail Polish has been awarded as the longest wearing natural nail polish by an independent panel in Women’s Health Magazine. Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor. Nail Polish by Zoya offers over 300 gorgeous nail polish colors to choose from, plus 4 seasonalcollections of nail polish every year. Zoya Nail Polish was specifically formulated to deliver the longest wear possible on natural nails. Zoya Nail Polish can be found in better beauty salons, spas and online at www.zoya.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment