Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Ugly Sisters and Giving Thanks!


HAI Friends!! My hand is SO MUCH better now!
I can see all 4 knuckles!! :D Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

I felt like drawing faces yesterday, so I ended up with these....
They were totally random...and free-handedly achieved with these:

I named the pinky one Gertrude because it's ugly....and so it's sad....lol
It's probably not an everyday wear kindda mani, but I had fun drawing them haha
Here's one more look at the ugly sisters:


I'd like to take a moment to show you some things I won from some awesome bloggers!!

First up, I got MariJo's 200 followers giveaway.
She does amazing swatches, and has an insane collection.
Check her out here: http://marijonails.blogspot.com/
Congrats once again on hitting 200 followers!!! Hoping for many more to come for you!! <3

THEN!
I won Emma's KONAD giveaway!!
This is my first ever KONAD stamping set, I'm excited to try them!
Emma does amazing nail art! Check her out here: http://whimsicalglam.blogspot.com

I like winning things!!!!!!!! :D They make me happy!!!!!!!
SO THANKS GUYS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment