Thursday, February 2, 2012

Domo Arigato Purple Abstracto

Admit it, you sang along to the title...didn't you?
Because I did! LOL
....


Happy Thursday lovelies!
That means we're only ONE day away from FRIIIIDAYY!!!!


Today I have for you an abstract mani I came up with.
I'm not exactly sure what this is...I kind of just did it on the spot
Quite surprised at the outcome though. It almost looks like I meant for it to be all artsy looking lol


I really like the contrast of the colours.
The gradient was sponged on....It's so pretty. Purple goes with everything...Almost

I used Sinful Colors' Let's Talk, XXI's Metallic Purple for the gradient base.
Then I drew squiggly lines with a silver nail art polish, and dotted on random dots with Revlon's Lunar

Here's another look at the mani with flash.
The colours....SO PRETTY



-PS- 
If you haven't already, please check out the best friend's latest article (HERE
She was talking about me in the beginning =D


Have a beautiful Thursday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment