Monday, July 9, 2012

NOTD Color Club- Fashion Addict


0_o   ....okay....
I need a moment to soak in the prettiness.

HELLO MY LOVES!! Hope you all had an amazing weekend!
Today I have a swatch for you. This is my first ever holo polish, and I'm trying really hard to remain calm about this....because LOOK HOW PRETTY!!!!!


This is Color Club's Fashion Addict.
My apologies in advance for the photo bombs. Because I just can't get enough of this polish.

I couldn't wait til I get home, so I slapped it on my thumb in the car ride home.
Needless to say, I squealed like a little girl....and BF just shook his head repeatedly.

Fashion Addict is a lilac holo. It has a really smooth formula, application of this polish was a breeze.
For this to become completely opaque, I used two coats and sealed it off with my Jordana top coat.

The thing about holographic polishes....they look just mesmerizing under sunlight.
How. What. GUH!


And under regular lighting, it has a subtle shimmer...though when you look closely, the holo micro flecks are still fabulously shinning through.


 I think I spent all day yesterday staring at my nails...I mean....LOOK AT THEM!! How can you not?!


That's all for me today...
I'm off to stare at my hands some MOAR!!

Enjoy your day, lovelies!

17 comments:

  1. This polish is sooooo gorgeous!!! Why haven't I tried mine yet? I need to change that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU DO!!!!!! It's perfect for your skin tone, marijo! It'd look amazing on you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooaaaa this one's a beaaaaut! i can't believe i haven't tried mine either :x it seems a lot more holo on the nails than in the bottle! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy sparkles!! I loooovvvee how shiny they are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIGHT!? I passed by this polish SO many times and thought MEH! But then I was doing research on holos and this one was definitely a shocker!!


    Try it!!!! You won't regret it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNOW!!!!!!! You need this in your life!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo, sparklies! Sparklies!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg sooooo pretty! That holo is gorgeous!! It looks really good on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. TracyBeautyReflectionsJuly 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM

    Now that's some sparkle!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at lilac! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks traci! I can't stop staring at my finguhs!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha i know....when i first saw swatches of this i was like *O* I NEEEEEEEEEED

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beyond gorgeous!!!! love this holo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. my gosh, I know!! I'm still drooling over how well it reflect the light.
    Although this is the first holo! I might cry if i ever get my hands on one of those Ozotic ones ><

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love color club polish, the formula applies so well to me. This is hypnotizing!!


    http://www.lustfullacquers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete