Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sally Hansen's GRAPE GOIN' + Crossfit Update

Hi Guys!!
Today we have Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Grape Goin' up for swatch.


I got this as a part of a Christmas present, and I finally got to try it!
It is a super multifaceted polish. I'd say Sally Hansen done well with this one.
It almost looks like a dupe of the Ozotic 505 (to which I am still drooling over but too cheap to buy)

With flash, you can really see the blue shimmers they put into the mix.


This is a blurry picture. But look how it picks up the light under normal lighting.
I love so many much!



I think if I layer this on top of a blue/purple polish, it'd look mah-velous. Can't wait to try THAT!
The polish applied smoothly. I think it has something to do with their wide brush.
And surprise, surprise, it dried in no time (hence: INSTA-DRY)
I LAHF IT!




(I figured if I'm gunna whine about it, I might as well make a banner for it)

YES! I did indeed return to crossfit bootcamp like I said I would on Monday.
I wasn't as sore as I was last Wednesday...But I was just as useless afterwards.
The session was an hour long and within that hour I did the following:

400m Run
10 pull ups
10 overhead squats
10 push ups
10 kettle bells

Just when I thought I was done, the coach says "OK! Are you ready to work?!"
A part of me died a little.
Then we did what's called a ladder.

Which is doing the following in the reps of 1>2>3>4>5>6>7>6>5>4>3>2>death 
Medicine Ball to wall
Pull Ups
Push Ups
Jump Rope

Yup, I died pretty good. 
And today? I have no arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment