Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trying something new....

Got this yesterday in my fortune cookie. It must be a sign...lol

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...The idea of growing up alone is scary to me lol

Anyway, I want to share some exciting news with you. 
I've recently discovered that I'm into nail art....HAHAHA Let me rephrase....
I recently discovered that I'm capable of doing nail art.

So I've decided that I'm going to go to school to learn more on how to become the 
-Chinese Nail Parlour Lady-

I haven't exactly enrolled into the class yet. But all signs are pointing towards YES.
So I'm going to go for it!
I'm excited! 

Read this quote on twitter this morning:
"When you're doing the work that you were meant to do, it feels right and everyday is a bonus regardless of what you're getting paid." -Oprah
Makes sense to me. 
Thanks, Oprah!



*************************************************************
In other news....

I'm surprisingly not that sore today!
I did sit ups, box jumps, wall balls, and burpees.

Could it be?! I'm getting BETTA!!!!! WEEEEE!!!!!!!
*wacky inflatable flailing arm man dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment