Friday, January 6, 2012

ZOYA (So Yea)....There's this deal

HAPPY FRIDAY PEOPLES!


I'm pretty sure you've seen this being blogged at least once or twice...
But I'm just so excited about the colours I ordered and just in case you didn't see it

The only downside to this whole thing is, they only ship to the US. 
So if you're from there or have a mailbox down there...
DO IT! DO IT NOW!!

This was me when I discovered the deal:

*******************************
On the ZOYA blog:

In 2012 we want everyone to try Zoya and add some new color to their world.

So from now through 1/9/2012 11:59 PM ET we are going to let you try any* 2 bottles of Zoya Nail Polish for FREE on ZOYA.COM. All you pay is the standard shipping charges. 

As a bonus, you can purchase an additional $25 or more of Zoya or Qtica products and get FREE Shipping Too!..Bonus!

Use Code:  ZOYA2012


Is this not an amazing deal or what?
I always read about them on everyone's blogs...and this brand seems very well liked.
However, being the cheap person I am...I can't justify spending $8+ on nail polishes....
so this promo totally just READ MY MIND!


I got Cynthia


and Savita


CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM OUT!
*awkward excitement jump*

No comments:

Post a Comment