Friday, December 2, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 22: Inspired by a song


HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Today is the 22nd day of my 31 day nail challenge:
Inspired by a song

I didn't know what song to do so I turned to TWITTER.
Thank goodness for helpful friends! There were some AWESOME suggestions.
So which one did I pick? Well I couldn't....
So I decided to do ALL OF THEM!

RAWR!

I am SUPER proud of myself for doing these...
I was able to draw so much nicer because my special brush I bought on ebay arrived yesterday!

Now, I shall go through them one by one :)


Starting with the thumb, @HauteOnMyHeels suggested Katy Perry's Peacock

LOVE LOVE LOVE this design...I think I'll put them on all fingers once I'm done with the challenge.


Index Finger-Rolling Stones' Red Door Painted Black suggested by @PabloP74
AH? Get it? It's a poor black paint job....lol


Middle Finger- Prince's Purple Rain suggested by @jonny_warkentin
Oh Prince....I love your purpleness...


Ring Finger- Meow Mix theme song suggested by @JulioGFuentes
MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW MAW 
<3 


...and Finally, on the pinky, I have Beyonce's Love On Top picked by MEEEE
mainly because I caught myself making angry face singing along to this song in the car...
I think it has something to do with the 64095 key change at the end.



So here they are, 5 songs on each nail
=D

Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment