Wednesday, December 14, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern


Second post of the day!
I'm ON FIYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
*ahem*

This is day 26: inspire by a pattern
I picked this picture I found on Google....well because it's easier...lol


I'm mad at my brush I bought on ebay...it's doing funny things...
Does anyone know how to keep these brushes from hardening?! Mine's being mean...

I originally thought I was awesome enough to do the argyle pattern...
That was until I used the wrong colour to do the overlay lines
LOL WHAT HAPPENED?!
I don't know....

Anyway back to the pattern I picked...

I used Rimmel's Grey Matter as base colour (PS- I LOVE their brushes....it goes on SO nicely)
the pattern was then applies with a brush free hand with Revlon's Lunar

This pattern looks Asian....
I'm not sure why I think that, wonder if me being Chinese have anything to do with it...
LOL


With Flash:

It looks pretty cool from afar!
I think I will redo this design with a different colour combination :)
...when I get better, thinner brushes....

That's all for today, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment