Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas puked all over my nails...and I liked it


Wow, this is my first post after the forever long nail challenge!! 
It's good to be back :)

I'm not exactly sure why, but I'm not really feeling the Christmas spirit this year...
So to remind myself, I thought I'd do a Christmas design

I used Revlon's Red Hot Tamale, Sally Hansen's White Tip, and  Wet N' Wild's SaGreena the Teenage Witch
I'm sorry, but whoever came up with that name needs to re-evaluate...

My dotting tool FINALLY came...so I was pretty excited to use them!
First I dot on the white, then the red:

I thought it looked too much like a picnic table cloth
So I added on the green

I am very pleased with the turnout.
It is so simple...yet it catches peoples eyes (I got stopped 3 times already today)

Look at these from afar.
A Twitter friend said it looks like a combination of poinsettia, vodka, and a midnight eggnog binge at 330 in the morning.



HAHAHA!!
I love it!

Merry Christmas, my loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment