Friday, December 16, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 30: Inspired by a Tutorial


ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY! 
This is day 30 of the 31 day challenge (ahhh!!) - Inspired by a Tutorial
I saw this on Chalkboard Nails...and immediate fell in LURVE!! (see her post here)

This is hers:
UGH, SO TALENTED!!

...and this is mine:

I made my dots a bit bigger....because...well...that's how big my dotting tool was....LOL
This looks like it needs to go on a pastry, and then into my MOUF!

I really like how it looks from afar.
Look, my finguh....it go like dat *swooshing hand gesture*

Then I thought I'd be clever and add some sparkles to it:
only, I ended up smudging it....le sigh

Regardless, I am still really happy with this mani...
Just in time for Christmas :D

That's all folks!! Have an awesome weekend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment