Thursday, December 8, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 23: Inspired by a Movie


Hello lovers, I'm BACK! I have missed you so <3
After 3 days of gimpiness, and endless sniffles, I was getting upset that I couldn't do my nails.
So I decided to tough it out....

HAPPY THURSDAY! 
Today is (sort of) day 23 of my 31 day nail challenge! (woot! almost done!)
For my inspiration, I picked one of my favourite movies: 

Oh, I was quite a tomboy when I was little....
I remember beating up a boy in my neighbourhood, because I thought he stole my Optimus Prime....
(of course mine was sitting at home, he just had the same one)
BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Anyhoo, I used the following to achieve this look:
Revlon- LunarSally Hansen- Disco Ball (i think) and a brush

 I was going to do Autobots and Decepticons on separate fingers...
but after several fail attempts, me and the Decepticons are just not meant to be.
So I went with this: 
My autobot looks grumpy....lol

Under Regular lighting:

With flash:

That's all folks!!
Hope you enjoyed this design as much as I did
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment