Friday, December 16, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 29: Inspired by Supernatural


OOOOOOO.....AHHHHHH!!!!
Why hello there! Happy Friday to all :)
We are 2 days (posts) away from the end of the challenge, and I am EXCITED!

Today's challenge is inspired by the Supernatural....what does that even mean?
Ghosts? Spirits? the UNKNOWN!?
Anyway, I did a little bit of research on google....

First, I typed in "supernatural" and got screen shots of the TV show
Then, I typed in Ghosts.
and I got a whole bunch of grudge lookalikes, and real life pictures. 
(I had to quickly close the window....because I was getting scared...LOL)

SO! I settled for "CARTOON GHOSTS"! 





Then for the middle finger...I did my RAWR nail.... lol
I think it's cute....HAHA

:) What do you think about these?

No comments:

Post a Comment