Tuesday, December 20, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


LAST DAY! LAST DAY! LAST DAY!!
Sorry this post took so long...I know you have all been holding your breaths.

Anyhoo, this challenge took me longer than it should have...
But MY OH MY, I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF
Today is to recreate a challenge, and I picked Day 5- BLUE!
Because it reminds me of snow flakes, and everything nICE (ha, get it? nice? ice?)

I used Revlon's Royal, and Sinful Colors Pearl Harbour (I think?)
The Sinful Colors were WAY cheaper in the states. London Drugs carry these for $3.99 each
Target (in the US) sells them for $1.99 regular price.
WHY?!

I love this over coat, it makes everything look EXTRA MAGICAL!

Look at this glitter!! This is with just one coat!!

Under flash:

Under Regular lighting:


I had this mani on for Bf's Christmas party.
It was so shiny, I stared at it all night...lol


YOUR TURN!!!


...and that concludes the 31 day Nail challenge...
Thank you all for your support <3


No comments:

Post a Comment