Thursday, December 15, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 27: Inspired by Artwork


GREETINGS!
The end is near...well the end of the challenge is near :)
This day 27 of the 31 day challenge: Inspired by Artwork

For my challenge, I picked this piece hanging on the wall of my own apartment:

I found these canvas prints on Craigslist...
Bought them off this China lady who imports them from the motherland.
It dressed up my naked walls pretty good :)

What this piece says to me is brown, black and scribbly lines.
(there are other colours in there, but without flash, you really can't tell it's there)
So I used the following polishes:

LOL at the scribbly lines...
The funny thing is, I actually don't mind them!  HA!


I also like the gradient on this one!
Definitely something I'll attempt again :)


...and that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment