Wednesday, December 14, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 25: Inspired by Fashion


O'HAIIIII!!!
HAPPY 50th POST TO ME!!!!
As the holidays are near, I'm stuffing my face with yummy food more and more often
On comes parties, get togethers, dinners, lunches...well you get the point
For today's challenge, I picked the following dress:


SO PRI'TEY!!!!!!!!!!
This is Zac Posen's 2012 Pre-Fall Runway Collection
(listen to me talk like I know all about fashion...I don't....LOL Dani at Callitbeauty helped me)

One day, I will have that body, and that dress....yea right. Well a girl can dream right?
YAP!

To achieve this look, I used the following:
Revlon- Copper Penny, Gold Get 'em, Lunar

I originally had the same designs on all five fingers. (the design on my ring finger)
But I thought that the detail of the dress is just too pretty to be overlooked.
So I mix Copper Penny, and Gold Get 'Em together
and brushed it on from the bottom to create the fade as it travels to the top on each stroke.

Here are some more pictures:




I loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment