Friday, December 9, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 24: Inspired by a book


Hello hello!
Happy Friday, everyone :)
It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood....chilly, but dry. So that's GOOD!

Today's challenge is: Inspired by a book
I have to admit, I'm not a reader....so the only book I was able to find in the house was this:
I won it at the movie premier lol
(do you like how my logo is on Ryan Gosling's butt? I do)

Two things I know about this book:
1. He wears that jacket with the scorpion on it all the time
2. The storyline is suspenseful 

To achieve the look, I used the following:
Revlon- Lunar, Copper Penny, Cotton Candy (scented), Passion Fruit (scented), Tangerine

First, I sponged on Tangerine, Cotton Candy, and Passion Fruit in gradient as background to give it the "Motel 6" feel.  Then I added the "suspense"  (aka heartbeat...lol)


I knew I had to put the scorpion on there somewhere.
So I picked the ring finger with a gold/copper background

Then, in case it's not clear enough what the design is about...here's some further clarification

and VOILA!


mmm....Ryan Gosling

Enjoy your weekend, lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment