Wednesday, November 16, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 11: Polka Dots


Happy hump day, everyone!
Today is the 11th day of my 31 day nail challenge
POLKA DOTS


For today's nails, I used XXI's beige/pink polish and Revlon's Lunar
I think I should probably start looking at XXI polish names...since I have so many of them


Now I don't know why...all my pictures I took with my camera last night turned out to be super blurry.
I even turned the ISO to HI  :(
The title picture was taken with my phone camera...and even that was better than the ones I had...




Despite the crappy pictures, I had a ton of fun doing this one.
It's simple, yet very unique.

I love it so much, I wanna cover a wall in my apartment in this pattern!
But I might get too dizzy and never be able to get out of my house @@

I dotted the nails with those cheap wooden sticks...
I gotta go get me some dotting tools on ebay...I know, I know.

That's all for today, folks! Short and sweet :)

 PS. Tomorrow we do STRIPES

I am beyond excited 
*awkward jump with wrist flap*

No comments:

Post a Comment