Wednesday, November 9, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 7: B&W


Hello lovers and friends!
Today marks the 7th day of the Nail Challenge....and it's kicking my butt.
Black and White. Easy right? RIGHT!


Taking a picture with steady hands...is unfortunately NOT!

I can't believe this was the only decent picture I had
and then there's this:


Shield your eyes, because it's about to get worse:

  

LAME.

Anyway, I did a lot of b&w nails in my previous posts so I thought I'd try something different.
...on every single nail...
turned out to be kind of messy
I had a mini meltdown~ because I think I may have lost my nail magic *AHH*

But that's okay, I have 24 more days to redeem myself.
I WILL GET BETTER! 

So for the nails with designs on them, I had:
Thumb- Zebra print 
Index- Tribal Stripes
Ring Finger- (ugly) Lightening

....You still love me....right?

No comments:

Post a Comment