Monday, November 28, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 18: Half Moons


OH MONDAY, HOW I LOVE THEE....not
Today we have the 18th day of the 31 day nail challenge- Half Moons

all this polish apply, remove, and re-apply is making my nails and cuticle cry...
But I'll stop whinning (eventually) because that's probably the only thing I look forward to doing everyday. 

SO!
I decided to go with something simple for the half moon challenge.
I used Revlon's Red Hot Tamale, and Copper Penny.


First I did the half moon in Copper Penny, then I layer on the Red afterwards.




This reminds me of Iron Man!
But it also reminds me of Christmas...yes I know, it's not December yet...
But I started listening to Christmas songs in the beginning of November
Don't judge me....

See?
Now it's all Christmasy!


Until tomorrow, beautifuls!

No comments:

Post a Comment