Monday, November 21, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 13: Animal Prints


...and a good RAWR day to you!
Happy Animal Print day of the 31 Day Nail Challenge!
For my challenge today, I've decided to go with the TOIGA PRINT (Tiger print)


I did the base of the nail with XXI's Nude, Revlon's Crushed Crimson and a gold shimmer from Revlon that I can't for the life of me recall what the name is? (gold get 'em?).
I have no pictures because the camera with a mind of its own, decided to die.
I will update later tonight!

I drew the tiger print on free hand, with my black nail art polish.
I WAS going to try to attempt the leopard print, then the giraffe print...but the tiger print looks the best on this colour combination. Plus I haven't exactly perfected the drawing skills for those so here we are.

I am the most happy with the middle finger...lol

Under Regular light:

With Flash:

oh, and this is just my camera being mean to me....


So there is it, my animal print day. Tonight, I shall attempt flowers....
Can you tell I'm thrilled? (not really)


Until tomorrow, lovers!


PS- Congratulations, nevorpurify on being my 4th follower... a special welcome RAWR to you!
(hey remember that one time I accidentally followed my own blog, and can't figure out how to unfollow it? So technically, you're my 3rd. You should still feel special)

No comments:

Post a Comment