Tuesday, November 29, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 19: Galaxy


*cue Star Trek music*
SPACE! The final frontier.These are the voyages of my first time doing Galaxy Nails...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!
oh wait, wrong movie... *cue lightsabers and ewoks* 

Alright alright! Back to the galaxy on my nails.
Today is the 19th Day of my 31 Day Nail Challenge. Can you believe it?
I really didn't know how I was going to do this...but after some research and words of encouragement from Ash Lilly and Call it Beauty (ps. you should see what they can do!)...HERE WE ARE! 

To accomplish this intergalactic look, I used the following:
Revlon- Lunar, Royal
XXI- Metallic Blue
Wet n Wild- Night Prowl
Sally Hansen- White

With Covered Flash:

Under Regular Light:

I wish I incorporated the metallic purple in, but I didn't:


I know it's supposed to be galaxy...
But these look more like planet earth...HAHA
I started playing with the dots I dabbed on....and made them shooting stars.....lol


I like the thumb one best. It looks the most like the galaxy, in my opinion.


Well that was fun!
There are TONS of tutorials online on how to do them
But I went in blindly...and got a pretty okay result. Not bad for a first attempt.


Well, I've just about used up everything I know about Star Trek and Star Wars
Until next time, lovers and friends!

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
ngehehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment