Thursday, November 24, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 16: Tribal Print


oo-ga-cha-ga... oo-ga-cha-ga...
Oh hello! I was so busy chanting, I didn't see you there.
HURRAH! Today is the 16th day of my 31 day nail challenge
TRIBAL PRINT


Tribal print, says lines and dots and squiggly things to me. So here we are!
I used the following items:
Black and white nail art polish
Revlon- Copper Penny, Royal, Wind Fall
Rimmel- Pop Apricot

I wanted to do a disco tribal...because....well because I can.
So I sponged on the colours in random:
This actually has a bit of rustic feel to it, because of the copper penny.
Now we can all go back to the 80's and have a rustic dance party.

I'm not sure why,
 but I had Dirty Radio's Ground Shake playing in my head the whole time I was doing the sponging:


ANYWAY!
I am quite happy with the way the colours turned out! I might just wear that as a mani on its own one day.
After the sponging, I added on lines:



I thought that the triangles on my index finger wasn't defined enough so I added white to it.



AHH MUCH BETTA!
There you have it. Squiggly lines, and dots, and other things or what not :D

Now back to chanting...
oo-ga-cha-ga... oo-ga-cha-ga...


No comments:

Post a Comment