Tuesday, November 22, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 14: Flowers


And a super happy Tuesday to you, and you, and you!
Today is the 14th day of my 31 Day Nail Challenge...Flowers.


Don't ask me what kindda flower these are...because I don't know.
I am so not a flower girl...well I was once at my auntie's wedding...but that's not the point.

So this is my best attempt at flowers on my nails and all things pretty.
 To achieve this look, I used the following:

Sally Hansen-White
Revlon- Copper Penny, Red Hot Tamale, and Crushed Crimson
Black nail art polish

Not in the picture:
XXI- Metallic Purple
and a tooth pick

I drew on the flower shapes first with the Red Hot Tamale.
then, I filled it in and blended with the White polish from Sally Hansen
Outlined the pedals with the black nail art pen
and dotted the middle with a mix of Copper Penny and Crush Crimson
I also accent the background with the metallic purple from XXI...you can't really see it though

 VOILA!

Flash up close, I wanted to show the details....


 Flash from afar: 
 


Under regular lighting:

...and Camera Phone:


I didn't know what to expect going into it. But overall, it turned out better than I expected
so YAY!
I wouldn't say it's my best...and honestly from afar, they don't even look like flowers....HAHA
But y'know, it's pretty abstract looking and I'm gunna go with it =D


until next time, lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment