Wednesday, November 23, 2011

31 Day Nail Challenge- Day 15: Delicate Print


Haii!!
Today is day 15th aka "I have no idea what to do" day of the 31 Day nail challenge.
Delicate Print.
What is that? I don't know...all I can think of is bed sheets...I'm not sure why
These came to mind...



 But of course, in order for me to achieve these looks, I'll need a stamping tool....or very steady hands
So this was what I came up with....free hand of course.




 For this random design, I used the following polishes:
Nail art polish in White
Revlon- Powder Puff, Smokey Canvas

I wasn't really satisfied with the designs above....because it only took me about 10 minutes to finish them...
So I went hunting for more prints:

well I found these...
These are kindda fun!!




HAHA...I tried, I really did.

Still not quite sure what delicate print is...
and still feeling unfinished with today's challenge...but such is life!
Looking forward to the next challenge :)

PS- WELCOME Zarina! You're follower #5!!
*happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment